Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or tech idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and penzu.com that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or review for InventHelp perhaps is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.